I know, I know….sharing July edition of Glossybox on the first of August, really???? I promise to do better….hehe
With all the this half rain half sun that we have been getting in the UK, it was nice to be reminded that we are truly in the summer season!
*Covers Face* I know this is so weird publishing June Edition in July but it has been so busy….But on the plus side, Better late than never right!
So in my last Blog about Glossy box May edition. I was able to do a review on the products in the subscription box & I really liked the products that was inside it. So this time around I was able to get more products to review.
So this month was my husband birthday (which is technically my half birthday! Yay). So what better way to celebrate his birthday by having a day filled with activities.
Well hello July..It’s so nice to see you again after 11months lol.
So recap of June, my aim was to…
Get Fit – Half Completed. So I have been doing relatively well in the getting fit department lol. I have been making slow progress due to so many birthday in June but this will continue onto July.
Plan my weekly tasks – Completed. Planing my weekly task went positively well. I was able to utilise my diary/phone & email to organise my days to meet with Family/Friends. I am really hoping to continue this tactic.
Positive Quotes – Completed. My daily positive quotes has also been going quite well. Each day, the different quotes allows me to self reflect and recognise some positive words that brings a smile to my face.
Soo..On to July…….
- Eat clean – As part of my get fit plan, I want to start eating healthy (Fingers crossed).
- Workout three times a week this month – this is going to be one of the toughest challenges but I must try.
- Schedule my post for each week – Since creating Timelessfavours.com, I have tried to put together a schedule day where all my posts can come out at once…erm epic fail so this is one of my goals. My aim is to post once a week, a Saturday or Sunday evening to be exact.
- Take each week upload a post on Instagram
- Read a Bible verse a day.
What are your July goals?
Follow my bloglovin