*Covers Face* I know this is so weird publishing June Edition in July but it has been so busy….But on the plus side, Better late than never right!
So in my last Blog about Glossy box May edition. I was able to do a review on the products in the subscription box & I really liked the products that was inside it. So this time around I was able to get more products to review.
What’s in the Box
- 111 Skin Space Defence Bright Eye Lift Gel– This eye gel reduces the appearance of dark circles, minimising puffiness and softening the appearance of fine lines all whilst keeping your eye area hydrated. I have not used it as of yet I’m so excited to use it as I am in love with the small purple packaging, it is so small and compact that you can fit it into a small purse whenever you want to take it with you. More information can be found on 111skin.com RRP £110
2. Sleek Make up, Power Plumb Lip Crayon– This is a pretty Plum Pink shade which contains a lip-tingling ingredient that encourages blood to pump to the lips, making them look plumper. As I already have plump lips, I don’t think it is for me. More information can be found on Sleekmakeup.com RRP £5.50
3. Himalaya, Purifying Neem Face Wash-This is a gentle cleansing face wash that removes excess oils and impurities without over drying the face. It also helps control acne and pimples leaving the skin soft and clear. This product is so nice and feels smooth to the skin. I do wish it was slightly larger package as I went to through tube quite quickly. More information can be found on himlayaonline.com RRP £3.29
4. Batiste, Stylist Oomph My Locks XXL Volume Spray – This product creates incredible volume whilst nourishing and strengthening the hair with the keratin & Inca Inchi Oil. More in formation can be found on boots.com/bastiste RRP £4.29
5. Manna Kadar Cosmetics, Sheer Glo – This product gives a little more glow to the face when dotted along the cheekbones or can be blended with your foundation for a more dewier look. More information can be found on mannakadarcosmetics.com RRP £22.50
6. Beauty Pro, Black Diamond – This is a innovative Black Peel-off face mask with activated charcoal. This product loosens the blackheads and cleanses deep into the pores to remove impurities. This is product has used by many YouTubers & it has got good reviews. I am yet to use this product but I do think the price is very good on the basis it is inexpensive especially when you get 3 products for the price. More information can be found on Beautypro.com RRP £4.95 for 3
Hope you guys can try this products out. Make sure to look at the ingredients to make sure that the products are suitable to your skin.