Glossybox July Edition Review!
I know, I know….sharing July edition of Glossybox on the first of August, really???? I promise to do better….hehe
With all the this half rain half sun that we have been getting in the UK, it was nice to be reminded that we are truly in the summer season!
1. Spectrum collections small A10 Fan – I would say this has to be my one of my favourites in the box as I actually do not own a fan brush. This fan is designed to help you chisel your cheekbones & make it easier to contour your nose, so for someone like me who doing my own make up has come with tremendous practice, it is nice to have something smooth & easy to use. More information can be found on www.spectrumcollections.com RRP £4.99
2. Bellapierre Cosmetics, Banana setting powder – Everyone loves a little baking which involves letting the finishing powder sit on the face for between 5 to 10minutes in order for the heat on the face set the foundation before dusting off the excess powder that is left. The Banana setting powder has yellow hue which helps counteract the redness, discolouration, blemishes and dark circle. The powder also creates really soft tone against olive skin. More information can be found on www.bellapierre.com RRP £25.00
3. Monu Professional skincare, Soothing after Sun Lotion – So I will be going on holiday in a couple of weeks & this already in my bag, lol. This lotion has an active form of soothing aloe vera as well as Vitamin E & Shea Butter. The aim of the lotion is to cool, hydrate and help calm the skin after being in the sun for a long time. More information can be found on www.monushop.co.uk RRP £19.95
4. Panpanga spiral hair – As I have very kinky hair which I usually tie with a rubber band if I can’t get a hold of an actual hairband in time. So with these spiral hairbands, it truly helps as it is flexible plastic which also great as it prevents breakage & split ends. More information can be found on www.papanga.co.uk RRP £4.99
5. Shills, Snail Essence Wrinkle- Smoothing Sheet Mask – Snail facials are the latest trend from Korea. The mask aims to increase the skins’s ability to hold moisture & reduce cellular ageing. When I first tried the product, I was a little put off because of how much moisture was in the mask but after getting over it, it actually felt quite nice on the skin. I will definitely be repurchasing this again. more information can be found on www.justbeauty.co.uk RRP £1.99
Hope you guys can check out the products and leave a comment on your thoughts
Glossybox June Edition Review!
*Covers Face* I know this is so weird publishing June Edition in July but it has been so busy….But on the plus side, Better late than never right!
So in my last Blog about Glossy box May edition. I was able to do a review on the products in the subscription box & I really liked the products that was inside it. So this time around I was able to get more products to review.
What’s in the Box
- 111 Skin Space Defence Bright Eye Lift Gel– This eye gel reduces the appearance of dark circles, minimising puffiness and softening the appearance of fine lines all whilst keeping your eye area hydrated. I have not used it as of yet I’m so excited to use it as I am in love with the small purple packaging, it is so small and compact that you can fit it into a small purse whenever you want to take it with you. More information can be found on 111skin.com RRP £110
2. Sleek Make up, Power Plumb Lip Crayon– This is a pretty Plum Pink shade which contains a lip-tingling ingredient that encourages blood to pump to the lips, making them look plumper. As I already have plump lips, I don’t think it is for me. More information can be found on Sleekmakeup.com RRP £5.50
3. Himalaya, Purifying Neem Face Wash-This is a gentle cleansing face wash that removes excess oils and impurities without over drying the face. It also helps control acne and pimples leaving the skin soft and clear. This product is so nice and feels smooth to the skin. I do wish it was slightly larger package as I went to through tube quite quickly. More information can be found on himlayaonline.com RRP £3.29
4. Batiste, Stylist Oomph My Locks XXL Volume Spray – This product creates incredible volume whilst nourishing and strengthening the hair with the keratin & Inca Inchi Oil. More in formation can be found on boots.com/bastiste RRP £4.29
5. Manna Kadar Cosmetics, Sheer Glo – This product gives a little more glow to the face when dotted along the cheekbones or can be blended with your foundation for a more dewier look. More information can be found on mannakadarcosmetics.com RRP £22.50
6. Beauty Pro, Black Diamond – This is a innovative Black Peel-off face mask with activated charcoal. This product loosens the blackheads and cleanses deep into the pores to remove impurities. This is product has used by many YouTubers & it has got good reviews. I am yet to use this product but I do think the price is very good on the basis it is inexpensive especially when you get 3 products for the price. More information can be found on Beautypro.com RRP £4.95 for 3
Hope you guys can try this products out. Make sure to look at the ingredients to make sure that the products are suitable to your skin.
Glossybox May Edition Review!
It is nice getting a box full of surprises especially when you never know what is inside. Glossybox is one of the most recognised subscription beauty boxes in the UK. So I thought why not review Glossybox as my first blog review.
How it works
Each month Glossybox selects 5…yesss!!! 5 beauty products to put into their signature pink box & delivers it to your doorstep. Each member is asked a series of beauty questions in order to tailor it to your preference…all this for £10 a month.
I was quite impressed with how quick it was to register on the site. The price of the box was £10 + £3.25 p&p.The subscription gives you the option to pick 1, 3, 6 or 12 months subscription plan. I decided to go for the monthly plan since it was my first time.I completed my beauty profile, delivery details & search and clicked the send button.
- A welcome note
- A leaflet with details of the product inside the box received
- Unani, Illuminate Milk Cleanser – A gentle cleansing milk based on nutritious natural oils which protects & purify the skin by removing impurities. RRP £13.60
- Dr Paw Paw Lip Balm – This product is a multi-purpose formula that can be used as a moisturiser, skin protector & hair conditioning treatment. RRP £6.95
- Sleek, Eyes & Cheek Palette – This contains all the colour essentials which has a velvety eyeshadow & blusher that are high pigmented & long lasting, suitable for all skin tones. RRP £9.99
- Scrub Love, Active Charcoal Body Scrub with Avocado & Aloe Vera 200g – This is soothing body scrub which is used regularly messaged into the body. RRP £13.95
So far so good on the products. especially the milk cleanser. My face feels more refreshed, I could feel the difference within 2 weeks and I definitely will continue my subscription as the goodies inside are really beneficial.
See you on the flip page